SV: live looping mic?

Hi Jukka,

Lately I have been using a LineAudio CM2 for my voice. Bought two of
them for stereo live recording only to find myself beatboxing and
howling into one of them for looping. Very nice microphones IMO, small
and good sounding.
http://www.lineaudio.se/linemic.htm

For saxophone looping I am using a Audio-technica mini cardioid
condenser microphone, AT831b.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/product/68270/AUAT831B/REG/1455
It's an even smaller but great sounding microphone that also is fine for
acoustic guitar. I have not yet been looping acoustic guitar with it on
stage with a loud PA, so I cannot say if it rocks (but, I would guess it
does ;-) No feedback problems at all on the sax even though I'm playing
through a studio module with dynamic filtering (EQ + deEsser),
compression and expander.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se