Re: looping ambient

I really like my EDP and after getting it fixed and learning how to do a
couple of things with it to make it useful in my live settings.  However,
the frustration I have had has been how to integrate this mono piece of
gear within a rack rull of stereo gear.  It is difficult taking a stereo
mix (which for me is comprised sometimes of 4 or 5 different synths
layered to create a particular sound/patch) and stuffing it through a mono
box before sending it on to the house.  I can see if I was playing a
single monophonic instrument, then routing it to the EDP first and then
maybe on to my Eclipse stereo reverb, etc., but that is not my situation.
Maybe I am doing this wrong ... I know I have asked for guidelines about
effective ways to set up my mix, but I really haven't found the solution I
have been looking for.  I used to have a Repeater, and even though it was
really cool and was in stereo, it was severely limited in use with ambient
pads and textures because of the bump/gap at the loop point.  Its too bad
Electrix wasn't able to come out with the fix that was promised about a
year ago.

Steve Ginn