Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

Are we talking about the same Fripp?

When I played with him he didn't have a drop of
compassion in him. There wasn't a show that we ever
did that he didn't send some fan away almost in tears.
If before of after the show a fan managed to approach
him he would be very short and rude or just totally
ignore their existence. He was beyond rude to all of
them.

I confronted him about it at the end of the first tour
and told him it was totally uncalled for and that his
fans were the resaon he had managed to make his living
from his music for all of those years.

I believe the LOGC was just a social experiment to him
to test his Gurdjieff teachings out. Without the
participants knowing it.

"You can not achieve the aim without suffering".

Intelligent, yes. He's a genius. Compassionate and
caring, no way.

All the very best!
Terry