MPX1 midi in

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 12:42  PM, Eric Williamson wrote:
> so mark, does the MIDI input/thru work on your MPX-1? i just got one
> and the input doesn't. i'm thinking about returning (it's used with a
> good warranty) it for credit against an Eventide .... i was pretty
> disappointed with the pitch shifting, but i loved the vortexey stuff.

Yeah, mine works perfectly.  Are you sure you've got it set up right?
I must admit setting it to deal with a midi tempo wasn't the most
intuitive thing, as it is in the MPX500 (it automatically does this).
You've got to tell it to look for MIDI for tempo *and* you've got to
set the times from ms to beats (in "options").  Then is should work if
it's not busted.

Mark Sottilaro