SV: Requesting tips for dynamic filtering for live looping?

> Thanks for the tips! In detail, I'm looking for a way to apply pattern
>  sequenced filtering. Midi/foot control over pattern change or just
>  fx/bypass would be appreciated as well.
>
>  Per Boysen

If you don't want to program the sequences yourself,
check out the Line6 filter pro, has pre-programmed patterns
which are pedal selectable, (and you can change the length).
Midi syncs to EDP just fine. Midi Controllable. Tends toward "big" sounds,
and
perhaps slightly harsh. Not all the settings are as tweakable
as you'd like. Easy to use.

The MAM Warp 6 will give random sequences, should MIDI sync,
and is fully MIDI controllable.
It has a vast array of sync options for pattern generation.
....but the sound is lo-fi & somewhat soft, the filter comes from
the old "Wasp" synth. I reckon it's good for adding "small" sounds
to a loop that leave space for other stuff.
....user interface is bizarre, but at least it has 32 programmable presets.

The Sherman filterbank seems to be the high quality pay
for what you get option, with full controllability.
....but I've not tried one.

hope you can put this info. with stuff from
others and get what you need

...andy butler