Re : SV: Requesting tips for dynamic filtering for live looping?

>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:25:43 +0200
>From: "Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>
>Subject: SV: Requesting tips for dynamic filtering for live looping?
>
>Thanks for the tips! In detail, I'm looking for a way to apply pattern
>sequenced filtering. Midi/foot control over pattern change or just
>fx/bypass would be appreciated as well.
>
>I'm re-arranging my live looping rig to get rid of the mixer to get a
>smaller and more "playable" set-up. Selling off some things and buying
>some new :-)

Well, if you have a pc or a mac (using mac os9 if possible) available to
create the patches and if you have some sound synthesis knowledge (i.e.
you
know what a filter or a vca is), then a clavia micromodular could be an
excellent choice.

It's much more than an effect processor but it can act as one easily.
There are pattern generators modules, plus lots of filters, effects etc.
and almost everything can be controlled by midi...

It's small, red and has two inputs and two outputs. I love mine ;)

</daviD>

"Battery Operated
  Simulating the true styles and making carefully !
  Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"