Re: Akai Heardush , a little frustrated, please help..

I've found that playing with the akai and other
loopers I achieve my best results sitting down.

You just have to get used to the pedal and sit by
yourself creating timed loops over and over until you
get a feel for how to and when to press the buttons.
Once you master that then bring the loops into
rehearsals.