Re: my new cd(r) project...'unPLAYable'

oh, i know, staring at computers for work for the last
6 yrs, i'm having a hard time reading small things too....
some day we'll probably be a very blind and deaf race of
humans in our neck of the woods.....

funny, i was listening to andre's cd the other day and
noticed that his insert card is just one square sheet,
and i thought, hmmmm, no folding....that would be good...
s---