Sitting, standing, etc. (was Re: Akai Heardush , a little frustrated, please help..)

People's opinions on the "right" or "best" way to be on stage vary
greatly depending on context and personal preferences.  If you're a
string quartet, sitting down and music stands don't give anyone pause.
But if you do the same thing and you're in a power-pop-punk band, there
may be a collision between audience expectations and your presentation.
  There's always going to be a balance between what's most comfortable
and/or effective for the musican and what people want/expect to see.
There's tons of great musicians who sit down, use sheet music, or wear
their strap "too short" or who just stand there looking at their shoes,
and vice versa.

TravisH