David Torn Videos

I just watched both of the David Torn videos for the
first time. They must have been done a very long time
ago. Nothing there I wasn't already aware of back in
the mid 80's.

He used a modified PCM 42 for his loops.

He had a Jam Man but said he'd just got it and didn't
know how to use it well yet. He didn't use it at all
in the video.

He didn't have an echoplex yet.

The best thing about the video to me was seeing how he
used the trans trem, and hearing him do the occasional
lead. He's a very good musician and guitarist.

It would be nice to see him do a video on the echoplex
and what ever he is using now; and a seperate video on
his rhythm and lead styles (without looping).

All the very best!
Terry