New loop music online: Little Whales -- Kate's Jig

Greetings all!

Here is the latest addition to my "Little Whales" guitar loop project,
"Kate's Jig".

http://littlewhales.thedivided.com

I haven't made a new track since the end of April, mainly due to the
fact that've I've been doing a few industrial gigs and have been
re-building my recording system. Funny thing is, after spending about
$800 on upgrades, the system sounds pretty close to what it did before!
Sigh....

Anyway, for "Kate's Jig" I used my usual method of building a base loop
over the period of about 3 days, and then I improvised another loop on
top of it during the mixdown.

As always, comments are welcome.

D.G.