Re: Echoplex w/drum machine question

After another all all nighter I finally got the
echoplex to sycn up with my drum machine and stay in
sync while I manipulated my loops.

I couldn't have done it without Kim, Andy, Per, in
particular and others on this list.

Thanks for all your help.

Next on my agenda is to learn to use the echoplex in
different timings and switch between them, and
polyrhythms.

The music I am working on now changes timings
constantly and is using polyrhythms, like King
Crimson, Mahavishnu Orchestra, or Balinese Gamalaon
music, etc.

So I need to learn how to use the presets and 8th
cycles really well next.

All the very best!
Terry