Re: The Bounciest of Squirrels...

  Oh my God!, this is hilarious!   I just took that file down the night
before last!   lol!   I'll upload it again, to a slightly different url and
repost to the list, K?   I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.   Talk
with ya soon.   Thanks so much for your interest...

Smiles,

Cara

At 01:49 PM 6/25/03 +0200, you wrote:
>>   OK, I think I fixed it.   It was the space.   So, you can now find it
>>here:
>>
>>http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates/BouncySquirrels.wav
>>
>>   So lemme' know if it works, and what ya think, K?   Have an even more
>>bouncy evening!...
>>
>>Bouncily yours,
>
>er, no, file not found...
>
>also, can I download the files? seems the browser only wants to stream it?
>
>thank you
>Matthias
>
>--
>

>          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.