Re: Bassloop,the CD.

Hi Scott,
  I like your idea!  I am  more of a guitarist but I do play bass and I do
loop the bass but in a more traditional band setting.  I worked out a solo
piece but prefer to add more instruments for color.  I would gladly give
up a spot on disc I to a real bassist with a nice piece and put mine on
disc II.  I like the idea of separating the two discs into solo bass and
not solo bass....  I love this community!  It's great for an old hippie
from West Virginia!

Love n Peace Yall,

Weg