Re: essential loop recordings/loop history

Being instantly recogniseable is one thing. Being completely out of tune
(not microtonal, or just intonated or whatever, just not in control of his
intonation) is quite another. On record, his intonation is often fine -
Pendulum is a fantastic record, a truly wonderful solo bass looping record.
But live, he just sounded like a bassist with a load of great ideas who
desparately needed fretlines on his bass. Which was a  real shame.

Steve
www.stevelawson.net