Re: Suck because you're Looping ?

I know he's on the list, and I don't want to dis anyone, but as a point
of creative critique, I often hate Torn's guitar sound in general.  So
peaky in the upper midrange/ high freq area.  So harsh.  I listen to
his stuff a lot anyway, as I find most of it to be great even though I
wish I could tweak his tone a bit.

Mark Sottilaro