Re: Suck because you're Looping ?

Very well put.

Musicians who are also composers usually care more
about their compositions and the overall sound and
feeling of a recording than the techniques they used
or the technical virtousity that went into it.

He is adventurous and does go out on a limb with his
loops sometimes, and usually pulls it off.

All the ery best!
Terry