Re: Cambridge Looping Thing?

> >  Did anyone here attend the Cambridge gig that was supposed to have
> >  happened on June 21st?

it did indeed happen

I've set up groups.yahoo.com/groups/cambridgeloopfest/

which currently has some photos and the programme, and will have some mp3s
soon.

> Darkroom, LD's  Os(looping the other 2) with Michael
>Bearpark(guitar&DL4)+
> Tim Bowness(vox). amorphic loops

Mike was using a Headrush

> Cos Chapman on laptop looping a guy playing a digital piano (I forget his
> name,
> but his playing was v. musical and responded well to the loops)

it was Guy Avern

> Rick Walker "I have no monitors, and I have feedback!"

Rick Walker "I have a very sensitive mic very close to a large wall!"  ;)

> so not the LD get together some of us had hoped for,
> but a good evening of lops none the less

maybe next time - I kinda filled up the evening with my local buddies this
year - as it was the first time, it was easier that way.

venue was good though, I thought, so I would anticipate using it again.

cheers,
os.