----- Original Message -----
From: Paolo Valladolid

If a violinist is marking off his fretboard for the 17th harmonic,
he couldn't have been much of a violinist to start with.
The 17th harmonic so close to 12 tone equal temperament,
it ain't even funny. Just play a m2 and push it a hair sharp until
it resonates.

As for fret lines: I guess it's lot to ask musicans to listen, eh?

* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar
* http://biink.com/db

Do you Yahoo!?