Re: MiniDisc suggestions

   Minuses are the rotten uploading capabilities and a moderately poor
interface for navigating the controls.  Other than that, it sounds good
and is pretty sturdy for road work.  Battery power is also good, Max
16hour record time on LP4 mode with 1 AA.

Here's a link to another review;

http://www.minidisc.org/sony_mzr700_review.html

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 10:29 PM, Richard Zvonar wrote:

> At 8:46 PM -0700 7/1/03, Greg Kucharo wrote:
>> I've got a Sony MZ-R700 that works pretty well for me.
>
> So the pluses on this model are that it is cheap and small. What are
> the minuses?
>
> --

> Richard Zvonar, PhD
> (818) 788-2202
> http://www.zvonar.com
> http://RZCybernetics.com

---------
"Scientist: "How do we stand on fuel?"
Crow:  "I'm in favor of it." --- MST3K- Rocketship X-M"