SV: Another EDP question

> Från: Paul Sanders [mailto:paul_sanders@adelphia.net]

> the ticket for being able to maniplate multiple loops live.
>
> It's looking to me like, however, it won't allow me to store
> and recall actual sounds like the Loop Station does.

No, that's right. But IMO (and use) the EDP is unbeatable as a "looping
instrument" on stage; that is if you provide the audio to loop. However, to
me it seems you would be better off with a laptop loaded with Ableton Live?
Then you could control all kind of preloaded looping audio snippets from
any
midi controller. And you could prepare and manage your "loop library" on
the
computer.

Best wishes

Per Boysen