Repeater MIDI sync - am I missing something?

  The documentation indicates that it is virtually foolproof to get
Repeater to sync to MIDI clock.

I'm running clock from my K2500S to the Repeater, and I get tempo lock,
but Repeater does not follow the Kurz transport controls as the manual
says it should.

What am I missing?

--
Tonefully yours...

Lee Sebel . Cool Music Gear You Can't Live Without . 888-487-2166
Representing Innovative Instruments of Impeccable Quality

http://www.mp3.com/voltz