Re: My two cents and a question for all concerning mixers

All those sound like great suggestions.  Especially the 2 stereo
effects sends/returns.

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 09:46  AM, Gene Ehrbar wrote:

> So, it basically sounds like I'm describing a simple rack-mounted line
> mixer.  It looks like Behringer just introduced one of these:
>
> http://www.behringer.com/02_products/prodindex.cfm?id=RX1602&lang=eng
>
> (available 8/1/03), but I've heard some not-nice stories about the
> build
> quality of their units -- anyone care to share?

I've got a Behringer V-amp, 12 channel audio mixer, and FCB1010 midi
controller and I've found them all to be of high quality for the money.
  I've not compared the mixer to my wife's Mackie, but it's been totally
reliable and when I use it in live situations it is plenty for my needs.

Mark