Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

--- Greg House <ghunicycle@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What about a simple A/B split? For example:
>
> instrument -> headrush -> A/B box: A -> RC20 ->
> passive mixer input 1
>                           A/B box: B -> passive
> mixer input 2
>
> passive mixer out -> other gear -> amp

One of the things I tried was similar to that, but to
do the two things I'm trying to do, I need to have
true parallel so the two can be playing entirely
independently of each other.

It did occur to me that a second Headrush stuck in
series in front of the RC-20 would accomplish exactly
what I want for less than a switching matrix (and not
all that much more than a good, quiet A/B and a
passive mixer, about the same footprint too) but I
didn't really want to buy a second Headrush.

-t-

ps: here's a trick for when you need to sum a stereo
signal to mono: use a DL4 as a Y-cord! Not only will
it combine your signals, it puts another looper in the
chain!

-t-