Re: Playing in time with multiple non-synced loopers... (was: Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes)

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 05:16 AM, Paul Sanders wrote:
> I have to wonder though, how many people left the building in between
> those interesting moments :)
>
> I guess it depends on the content that's out of sync.

Well, no one left the building because I was doing this in my home.   I
don't even let my cats out.  However, I've seen Matt Davignon play with
two delay pedals unsynced to audiences that watched with baited breath.

Not only does it depend on the content, it depends on the audience.
Some venues attract an audience with more open minds than others.
You're right though, if you were to try the same thing in most college
bars on a friday night you're not going to do that well.

On the other hand, if I heard someone trying to loop pop or classic
rock tunes with a Repeater, I'd be out of that club faster than you
could say "Whole Lot Of Love."  Snore.  Not for me.  Different
strokes...

Mark Sottilaro