More DD-20 questions...

OK, what if I took a DD-20 and used it in delay mode in the effect loop
of a mixer.  I could tap out a say 15 sec delay and put it on 100%
feedback while I was building up a nice ambient loop.  Then, when I no
longer wanted to add to the loop, I could turn down my send to 0.  Loop
continues and I play over it.  Then when I'm ready for the loop to
start changing again, I bring the feedback down to say 50% and bring my
send up to 100%.  When I hear something I like, I bring the feedback up
to 100% and turn down the send again.  This would work, wouldn't it?

Mark