Re: Buy one EDP, get the 2nd for half price!

Why not $1200 for a pair of new EDPs?  It could be in the form of an
instant rebate from Gibson so dealers wouldn't be hurt.  I bet a lot of
people who were thinking about buying one would spend $400 more for a
second.  Maybe Gibson wouldn't make money off the second EDP, but
they'd double their sales and increase visibility at the same time.
 From a marketing standpoint it might be worth it.

Now, the smart thing, IMO would be for Gibson to make a stereo EDP.
Lot's of things wouldn't need to be duplicated twice, making the
overall cost cheaper for them.  I know sales of the EDP are small and
Gibson doesn't feel it's worth it do a stereo upgrade or they would
have already.  Shame, but it's the truth.

It's also silly to compare the cost of a factory made piece of gear
with a hand crafted instrument.  Totally different birds.