Re: Crankiest LD member contest

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim Flint" <kflint@loopers-delight.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 4:15 AM
Subject: Re: Crankiest LD member contest

> At 01:23 PM 7/19/2003, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
> >Dude, you're so in.  We should do an Oscar style LD awards where we have
> >categories and nominations and we could all vote for our favorite posts.
>
> I was going to try to claim the crank title, since it seemed I was being
> ranted at the most so surely I must have been the crankiest.
>
> But then after reading 7 or 8 more of Paul's mails I realized he had
> outdone us all, and surely wins the prize! Congratulations Paul!

Well, I have to do what I'm good at :)

I AM a little crankier than normal. I'm starting a job Monday where I have
to commute down into the teeth of Atlanta every morning after having worked
at home for the past 5+ years with no set hours.

I'm glad to have gotten the job, but the change in life makes me cranky!

Paul