RE: Check out Kaoss Entrancer

wow, i used to use a live board.
i would actually use it to capture video and
cut out parts by hand to superimpose on other
things i had capture/created. (at the time, i
thought i had invented the technique)

very grungy looking. 6 bit color, ~10 fps.
fast stuff would smear in the coolest ways.

that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

ahhh, nostalgia isn't what it used to be...