RE: New Apple Loop/Music software

-----Original Message-----
From: Jair-Rohm [mailto:gtc@chello.se]

> Soundtrack is intended to be a "quick and dirty" music production
tool.
> I'm not sure if this bit of information is declassified or not but
it's
> a (much improved) Mac port of Acid. The idea is to liberate
multi-media
> producers from the hassle of having to outsource music production.

> JPW

Hopefully this will bring in more "finish this up" jobs to
musicians/studio ppl like me and others on this list ;-)   Every AD or
desk top film spot director can't be experneced also in top audio
production. Soundtrack looks perfectly fit for lifting over a track into
Logic for finishing it up.

All....

pboy