Re: latency issues

Darn, I was there too... I remember the drummer only playing a canned loop though., didn't detect any live looping going on that I could tell.
Nic
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: latency issues

Funny, I saw Trey Gunn at Cafe Du Nord here in SF a while back and his
drummer/percussionist used a Repeater on a lot of the songs to create
tabla beats that he could then play over.  I was probably about twenty
feet away.  I'm not sure but I think there might have been a Repeater
in Trey's rack as well.

Mark Sottilaro