Re: midi looper

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Cohen" <ccohen@voicenet.com>
> > Speaking of midi loopers, I continue to be amazed that no-one has
> >           created a box that does EDP/Repeater-style looping for Midi.
> software, for Mac, fun, easy to use, been around for years, will run
>fine on
almost any
> old mac: www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Megalomania/

Hi Charles,

Are you the Charles Cohen I saw play at the Gathering and at the Gate to
Moonbase Alpha?

I visited the URL you posted.  It said:
"Megalomania is not a MIDI sequencer, patch editor, or patch librarian. It
is
not like any other Macintosh application. It's closest relative is MAX.
Where
MAX is a programming tool, Megalomania is a cuisinart for MIDI data."

There is also keykit by Tim Thompson for those looking along these lines.
Definitely PC with only a little Mac support, too.

Cheers,

Bill