Re: which multi effects box ?

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 12:57 AM, nick@12testing.net wrote:
> Whilst there's probably such a beast out there, my advice is to keep
> things separate - the biggest drawback to having it in one box means
> you're unlikley to have the facility to change eq/reverb etc whilst
> keeping your loops going. This will seriously limit the development of
> your loops.

While I agree that the best for flexibility is having separate devices
for different jobs, the MPX-G2 allows for all kind of perimeter
manipulation via CC while the loop is going.  Because you can put the
looper anywhere in the chain, you can either effect the loop or what
you're putting into the loop.

Mark