Re: rds7.6

hello

I had the same problem with one of my 7.6 units. A dry signal would pass
but
not the delay effect. With mine, a few of the solder connections on the
main
board had been jarred in transit. These were the actual  solder connections
that connect the front panel control pots to the board. It's actually a
weak
spot in design since the pots alone hold the board in place (suspended
actually) You'll have to dismantle the whole unit to gain access to the
bottom of the main board. A little soldering and I was back in business!

good luck

adam