Re: For sale: Stupid, P.O.S. Echoplex Digital Pro, with foot pedal. NO MIDI SYNCH

> i made that offer before i read your thread. i thought your unit was
> broken. maybe it is. i don't know.

No - it's not broken at all. It's just a heart breaker :>

> i always used the metronome output of my XP-80 to sync the EDP, through
> the beat sync jack. have you tried that? i myself could never get MIDI
> syn to work with the EDP anyway. it never seemed to get the length
> right.

It's a nice thought, though I don't have any audio outputs to spare...

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "The beats are ok, I suppose, but the vocals
sound like the vintage jazz singers from my dad's record collection. It's
not for me."