Re: MIDI synched delays

>Good example is--The Echoples Digital Pro sends out MIDI clock, and I have
>an effects setting on the MPX G2 such that it sets the delay time based on
>the size of the EDP loop.
>So if I change the loop size to 1 second on the EDP, the G2 changes its
>time
>too.

Ah, I gotcha--at least in theory. I'd have to hear an example (and
probably give it a spin myself...) to hear how it works in practice.
Well, I've got an EDP and a TC G-Force. Any idea if the G-Force has
MIDI synch? (Time to go grab the manual)

I was mostly interested in the Echo pro for its modeling of various
delay fx anyway, so if my G-Force has MIDI synch, then I'd be good to
go.

Thanks for your reply. 'Twas quite helpful.

Jeff