RE: the Fiend

>  Although if I had to choose
>  > between companies I would order from AMS over MF any day.

I hesitated to order from "the Fiend" also. But, in a jam, I had no
choice last week. I ended up getting a Ground Control Pro from them
(everyone else was out of stock; hence my dilemma). MF wanted $419,
but I found a better price through Tour Supply ($379). MF matched it,
and I got free shipping to boot. Arrived in two days...right size box
and no peanuts. ;)

So, my *one* experience with them has been quite good. Maybe I'll
quit while I'm ahead. lol

Jeff