Re: Hardware vs. software etc... (Re: £900!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hate to burst your bubble, but the laptop I'm typing this email on is
also my live music laptop.  It's been in smoky bars all over the US,
Germany, and England for the last three years.  I've only experienced
big crashes like three times, and each time I was able to cover it up by
playing other instruments.  Works great for me.  It's very old and slow
too.

B.