Re: Cranky Kim

>>> Whether poor people think it is expensive or not doesn't really
>>> matter, because no matter what price it is they don't ever buy it
>>> anyway.

Kim, this totally negates "bottom feeders" musicians who wait for old
or unpopular technologies and buy them cheap and make great music with
them.  Before they came back in vogue, DX7s could be had really cheap
compared to their original price of $2000.  I think you could still get
them for about $400 at this point.  More loop orientated, I bought my
Digitech PDS8000 for $1000 used when new more fancy delays were being
introduced.

Mark Sottilaro