Re: Cranky Dissy Threads

Screw you!

Heh, just kidding.  I find it interesting that people interpret heated
discussion with fighting.  I kind like when the list gets like this and
people start getting passionate about what they're talking about.  I
probably disagree with 50% of what Kim says, but I'd still consider him
a friend.

I hate Cara though.  ;)

Mark Sottilaro