Re: Violin loopers?

The newest Bruce Cockburn album (You've Never Seen Everything) features
a violin player who is credited with loops as well.  They're pretty
obvious if not in the front of the mix.  Probably not exactly what she's
after but maybe.  The song All Our Dark Tomorrows stands out as it ends
on a loop.

Kevin

--
How amazing, how amazing!