anyone using Pro Tools?

i had a weird idea... well actually a continuance of sorts from another
project i am in.

http://www.valvetone.com/records/convergence/index.htm

we got together over the internet and unfortunately i was not loop ready
:( though it ws a fun project to do since we all never met in the
physical sense.

anywho the long and short of this is that i thought of builing a
song/album off of layered loops from all the loopers that want to. By
this i mean a seed loop could be done then passed along other loopers to
be built upon (layered) or (pre)appended to till we achieve the light of
sound....

i have the means to record, master, dup, etc.. and am looking to
colaborate with other loopers, probably 6-8 others though this is wide
open for ideas right now..

i can set up a website/ftp site to facilitate the passing of files
and/or mail them out if needed. we could pass the loop(s) along in a Pro
Tools session and build from there. this is in it's infantile stages
however and is completely liquid.

email me if you are interested and we'll loop!

ken;
http://www.rosewoodblues.com