MaJaLe house concerts in Denver.

A little gig spam for a concert that i am hosting...

In my continuing support for ambient/deep listening/looping artists, i will be hosting two nights of house concerts in my home this Friday and Saturday, September 5th and 6th featuring the electronic tribal minimalism of MaJaLe.

Paul Vnuk and Christopher Short are known for their exploits both in the genre of "space music" where the have worked with Steve Roach, Robert Rich, Vir Unis, James Johnson, etc.....  Of course, they are also known for their critically acclaimed looping libraries.  For more info on MaJaLe, check out:

Space is limited to 25 per night, and we have a few spots available for each night.  Tix are $20 for a spot.  If interested, please email me OFF-LIST at jlanpheer@earthlink.net

cheers,
jim.