Re: Power Supplies for Repeaters

well, having 2 repeaters...i am a bit affraid of a
power supply fritzing out on me or vanishing, but $90
is a lot to spend for a precautionary measure.  will
he be able to build these on a need basis?  even for
more money?  i'm sure that several people on list
would shell out over $100 if it came to the point
where they NEEDED a power supply, but $90 as a just in
case is quite a bit.