RE: Rackmount 1-space stereo line mixers?

Thanks, but it looks like this doesn't have FX send/return, or a headphone
jack.

It's frustrating... for under $100 you can get a horizontal-format mixer
with 2 AUX sends, 2 AUX returns, and a headphone jack. But you have to
spend
$500 or more to get something like this in a rackmount line mixer. :-(

Mike Barrs