Re: alesis ineko

--- Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> i will second that.....mine has been a source of great fun and may i
>say,
> inspiration.....the fuzz patch alone is worth the price.....there are a
> multitude
> of sounds in this little gem.....i find new sounds everytime i sit down
>with
> it and all i'm sending thru it is my guitar.....

I've been pretty impressed with mine too, although the "Fuzz" patch has
thus far
been one of my least favorites...

I keep hearing an odd noise when I tweek the middle knob. It's like it
injects
noise into the audio signal corrupting what's there. Kind of cool
sometimes, but
I honestly believe there's something wrong with it. Does anyone else hear
this
with theirs? Should I be sending it back to get a replacment while I still
can?

> they take up no space
> but im finding it hard to place it close enuf to tweek (and tweek it you
> can!).....i've just been setting it on my leg as im playing (sitting
> down).....not
> the best but it works and when winter comes it will keep me
>toasty.....michael

I've been thinking about making a little plate to fit on a mic stand to
hold
mine.

Greg