FS: Alesis Guitar FX pedal w/ps - $50

Title says it. Almost new Alesis Guitar FX multi-effects stompbox. Just
got this but it doesn't quite fit with my set up so out it goes. Includes
an optional power supply ($20 from alesis) and a copy of the the users
manual, Factory Preset chart, and Quick Start Owners manual.

Cool small unit (28 bit!) that allows you to can chain effects from amp
modelers to distortions, delays, autowah, ring mod, etc. Also includes a
built in tuner along with other more funky and modulation type
effects. Each effect in the chain is programable and you can save your
presets. Runs on (included!!) AC or batteries.

Yes it's cool to use on guitar or druma machines. I justhave too many cool
things.

Asking $50 plus shipping or pickup in Phila PA. Tons of references and
I accept USPS MO or paypal. Email any questions or interesting trades if
you prefer.

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.