Re: Looping with a PC laptop... which one?

I know you can't compare clock cycles cycle for cycle on different
processors, but the entry level Mac runs $1600 and a Dell that runs at
twice the clockspeed, with twice the ram comes in around $900.

Trust me, I'd love a TiBook (even though they're now aluminum) but
there's no way I'm going to be able to scare up $1600 anytime soon.

Mark