Re: Looping with a PC laptop... which one?

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 11:42  AM, Jonathan wrote:

> I'll second that. Just stay away - we aren't part of their target
> market.

Hahahaha.  Nice.  They do loop in stereo though, no?

Playing devil's advocate, I started wondering, does any hardware device
do what Live does?

Just wondering.  I still think a laptop may be the best route to do
what I'm trying to do, I'm just seeing that most recommended laptops
are a bit out of my price range.  So far, only HP seems to make one
under a grand.  Lot's of people rave about the Vaios, but man are they
spendy, I might as well buy an Apple.

Mark