From: Jonathan [mailto:ssrndpty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 5:38 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Looping with a PC laptop... which one?

What kind of memory does it use? The very old model P4s came with PC133
style memory - which made them functionally about 1/4 to a 1/2 as fast as
an
equivalently clocked P4 with enough memory bandwidth - couldn't even
compete
with a slower clocked P3. Also, is it a Celeron? Again, a performance drop,
though nothing like as bad. Otherwise, I'll be looking out for this.

Keep in mind guy, if you just want to run Live, you don't need much power
at
all.

Thanks,

bIz